This is an introductory course on the fundamental principles, problem areas and techniques of Quantitative Methods for business and management. Students will be introduced to the basic concepts of modelling and analysis for supporting decision making. Concepts are introduced through examples of applications. Tools used include basic algebra, graphing and Excel.
At course completion, you should have:
Gained an appreciation for the role quantitative methods play in business decision-making.
Achieved a degree of facility modeling and solving management problems using Microsoft Excel.
Learned how to employ quantitative decision techniques to analyze managerial problems.
Increased critical thinking and quantitative reasoning skills.
- Introduction to Probability
- Probability Distributions
- Decision Analysis
- Utility and Game Theory
- Introduction to Linear Programming
- Project Scheduling
- Waiting Line Models
A basic knowledge of Mathematics, Statistics and Excel
- Fill the enrollment form below
- Pay the tuition fee of 130€
- Scan and send at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the bank receipt or paypal ID
- school leaving certificate (or previous degree)
- ID or passport
- Within 3 working days you will receive your codes for our platform