- General Information
- How to Apply
- Payment Details
Corporate finance concentrates on corporate finance topics. It aims to impart an understanding of how finance theory and practice can inform the decision-making of the firm. The course will integrate corporate finance, accounting theories and applications to specific problems.
- Achieving a conceptual understanding of valuation and the effects of new business
- development, project selection, and asset acquisition on firm value;
- Achieving a conceptual understanding of the effect of financing method on firm value;
- Gaining an understanding of the determinants of the optimal capital structure of the firm;
- Gaining an ability to develop a long range financial plan;
- Gaining an ability to develop a cash budget.
Knowledge of English language
High School leaving certificate
The joined PG diploma in Corporate Finance is accredited in European Union.
Università degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR)
Center of Academic Research and Studies is accredited by the Greek National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance
- Fill the enrollment form below
- Pay the one time or the first installment
- Scan and send at email@example.com
- the bank receipt
- school leaving certificate (or previous degree)
- ID or passport
- Within 3 working days you will receive your codes for our platform