- General Information
- How to Apply
- Payment Details
The course provides the student with the tools to understand and evaluate individual, group and organizational processes. The student will also gain an appreciation of the relevance of the study of organizational behavior to the practice of human resource management.
- To develop an understanding of key Organizational Behavior concepts and how they apply to the world of work
- To improve team skills and gain an appreciation of team dynamics
- Identify different motivational theories and evaluate motivational strategies used in a variety of organizational settings.
- To investigate sources of power and motivation, thereby setting a clearer path to earn the commitment of others
- To learn to navigate conflict and make better organizational decisions
- To commit to creating and being part of a better place to work via analysis and interpretation of organizational culture
- Explain how organizational change and culture affect working relationships within organizations.
Knowledge of English language
High School leaving certificate
The joined PG diploma in Corporate Finance is accredited in European Union.
Università degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR)
Center of Academic Research and Studies is accredited by the Greek National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance
- Fill the enrollment form below
- Pay the one time or the first installment
- Scan and send at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the bank receipt
- school leaving certificate (or previous degree)
- ID or passport
- Within 3 working days you will receive your codes for our platform