- General Information
- How to Apply
- Payment Details
This course will help you develop your leadership skills, such as communication, motivation, providing inspiration and guidance, and encouraging employees to rise to a higher level of productivity.
- It is designed to help employees appreciate personal quality, create a culture of initiative, self-control and self-check, develop tools to strengthen self-esteem and hence performance as well as identify and seize personal development potential.
- It focuses on giving the candidates the necessary tools to win their own internal battle by being able to link the business values to the personal values thus prioritize their goals, needs and emotions in a workable and practical manner.
- It ensures faster and more accurate customer interaction, which will be supported by several role-plays to expose agents to common communication problems and their solutions. In order to keep their competitive advantage and maintain profitability, organizations need to create customer-focused environment at all levels to guarantee customer satisfaction at every interface.
- The organization’s leaders realize the fullest potential of human resources to yield greatest benefit for the individual and the organization.
Knowledge of English language
Bachelor or 3 years of working experience in related field after High School
The joined PG diploma in International Business Management is accredited in European Union.
Università degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR)
Center of Academic Research and Studies is accredited by the Greek National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance
- Fill the enrollment form below
- Pay the one time or the first installment
- Scan and send at email@example.com
- the bank receipt
- school leaving certificate (or previous degree)
- ID or passport
- Within 3 working days you will receive your codes for our platform