The Master’s program in Human Resources and Organization was created to provide a formative course structured for those who aspire to direct public and private organization staff. It aims to provide the instruments for appropriate management of human capital that can meet the requirements of the current market and, at the same time, enhance the managed resources. This Master’s offers the opportunity to acquire in-depth comprehension of the most important factors that influence the behavior of people in organizations in order to create new generations of well-rounded and skillful professionals, especially in the field of:
- individual and group motivation management,
- evaluation and development of human resources,
- remuneration policies management,
- incentive systems management,
- participatory tools management,
- business cooperation and communication
The program is offered in both Italian and English, and the didactic modules includes different types of activities such as: case studies, exercises, simulations, projects, seminars and lectures.
The Master’s provides a comprehensive knowledge of:
- The labor market from the legal point of view, linked to the development of industrial and labor relations
- The organization from the evolutionary point of view, concerning internal and external management models, objectives and communication processes that regulate the complex system of internal relations, organizational environment and corporate identity
- Change management, innovation management, knowledge management and the acknowledgment of the training variable as a strategic element of the organization.
The Master’s degree program is made up of 5 modules. Once completed an internship is foreseen, which will conclude with project work.
Module 1 – Sociological and Psychological area
- Work and Organizational Psychology
- Group Motivation and Organized Behavior
- Sociology of Work
- Group Dynamics Theory and Technique
Module 2 – Business and Organization area
- Business Organization
- Business Strategy and Policy
- Development and Business Communication
- Business Information Systems
Module 3 – Management and Human Resources area
- Human Resources Selection
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Retribution Policies
- Social Integration Policies
Module 4 –Training and Education area
- Learning Theories
- Formative Planning
- Methodologies and Techniques of Continuing Education
- Continuing Education
Module 5 –Juridical Area
- Labor Law
- European and International Labor Law
- Labor Law in Public Administration
- Trade Union Law
The Master’s program is structured to provide expert training to prepare students to excel in public/private organizations worldwide. The careers that await the Master’s in Human Resources and Organization professional are as follows:
- Human resources director
- Human resources management expert
- Personnel selection and evaluation expert
- Human resources department personnel
- Vocational training expert
- Performance analysis and evaluation expert
- Organizational communication expert
- Industrial and labor relations expert
- Project manager
In order to be admitted into a Master’s Degree program, applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, which is the minimum requirement for the program. Master’s Degree programs are offered in both Italian and English in a blended modality. The Master’s program duration is 1,500 hours including study, assessment activities and project work (lessons, seminars, workshops, assessments, evaluation, etc.)
The final exam of the Master’s program, intended to assess the technical, scientific and professional preparation of the student , consists of the completion of a project work and discussion of a written dissertation.
Duration: 12 months
Credits: 60 ECTS (European Credits Transfer and Accumulation System)
The scholarship program is administered by CE.A.R.S and offers partial scholarships to a wide variety of students.
Recipients are: non-traditional students; seminarians, undergraduate and post-graduate students who are looking to become tomorrow’s leaders.
If you are unable to pay the full tuition fees there might be a chance that you can be granted a partial scholarship that will cover some of the tuition fees for your preferred study programme.
Greek Students: Click here for scholarship information
Students from other countries: Please contact us for details
accredited by both the Italian Ministry for Education and Research (MIUR) the US Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)