The Mini MBA in Shipping is an educational program uniquely designed to meet the needs of real Maritime Industry professionals in the Eastern Mediterranean & South Eastern European market. It also benefits from its academic staff whose long experience in the market and their academic expertise, its a combination of high level academic and practical development.
The Mini MBA in Shipping is ready to provide the specialized knowledge that those who wish to dynamically enter the market will need. Master Mariners and Chief Engineers of the Merchant Marine, Graduates of Merchant Marine Academies, Economic, Political and Social Studies graduates, engineers, shipbuilders are among the professionals that will benefit the most.
The Mini MBA in Shipping is one of the most dynamic and perhaps unique in Greek Shipping and Maritime Education. Upon completion, students will gain a well-grounded knowledge of the issues and the problems that the Global Maritime Market -with regard to the actual requirements of the Companies and International organizations- face daily and will ,also, have all the necessary skills to provide solutions.
The program is a powerful tool and a toolkit in the hands of the graduate -as a tangible result- and prepares him to ensure his success on any position in the Maritime Industry. After completing the Mini MBA, the graduate will be a valuable asset for every company and organization.
- Human Resource Management &Maritime Diversity Management in Shipping
- Leadership & Strategy in Shipping
- International Shipping Relations
- Maritime and Port Operations& Management
- Transportation Management and Logistics
- Marine Insurance &Shipbroking
Knowledge of English language
- Fill the enrollment form below
- Pay the one time fee of 1020€ or the first installment of 300€
- Scan and send at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the bank receipt
- school leaving certificate (or previous degree)
- ID or passport
- Within 3 working days you will receive your codes for our platform