- General Information
- How to Apply
- Payment Details
The program is designed to develop and improve your people management skills. The program will develop your general management skills and help in learning about human resource practices. HR managers are required to work in any and every industry to manage human resource functions, thus as a graduate you will find plenty of work opportunities in the future.
- to enable participants to acquire sufficient breadth of knowledge, deeper insights and a greater understanding of the interdisciplinary area in human resources management
- to provide participants with a structured training for personal and career development and job knowledge
- it is an endorsement of their competnence in attaining both academic and practical understanding of the subject matters.
Knowledge of English language
Bachelor or 3 years of working experience in related field after High School
The joined PG diploma in Human Resources Management is accredited in European Union.
Università degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR)
Center of Academic Research and Studies is accredited by the Greek National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance
- Fill the enrollment form below
- Pay the one time or the first installment
- Scan and send at email@example.com
- the bank receipt
- school leaving certificate (or previous degree)
- ID or passport
- Within 3 working days you will receive your codes for our platform