- General Information
- How to Apply
- Payment Details
This course provides you with an overview of project management and the essential tools needed to deliver successful projects on time and on budget. You will learn the fundamental principles of project management including: project initiation, project definition, creation of work breakdown structures, budgeting and controlling resources, quality assurance, auditing and project termination.
- To provide an opportunity for students to develop a general grasp of business related knowledge in organisational management.
- To prepare students intellectually and practically for effective performance in their place of work/employment.
- To develop in students an understanding of the issues of management and business processes including the interrelationship between the core functional areas of an organisations, relative to particular sectors whether public or private.
- To develop specialised knowledge in a particular field of business such as Human Resource Management, Healthcare Management, Supply chain and logistics management etc. to enable students to assume greater specialisation in their place of employment.
- To develop an awareness of the problems confronted by organisations and businesses and to equip them with the means to solve problems.
Knowledge of English language
Bachelor or 3 years of working experience in related field after High School
The joined PG diploma in International Business Management is accredited in European Union.
Università degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR)
Center of Academic Research and Studies is accredited by the Greek National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance
- Fill the enrollment form below
- Pay the one time or the first installment
- Scan and send at firstname.lastname@example.org
- the bank receipt
- school leaving certificate (or previous degree)
- ID or passport
- Within 3 working days you will receive your codes for our platform