- General Information
- How to Apply
- Payment Details
The program provides you with an overview of project management and the essential tools needed to deliver successful projects on time and on budget. You will learn the fundamental principles of project management including: project initiation, project definition, creation of work breakdown structures, budgeting and controlling resources, quality assurance, auditing and project termination.
- Define, develop and administer project plans
- Communicate the plan to relevant personnel
- Manage project resources
- Develop and use effective leadership skills which will enable project completion
- Develop project cost estimates and control project budgets
- Complete and review projects
- Design procedures to involve employees in decision-making and acceptance of responsibility
- Discuss the social and professional responsibilities of a project manager.
Knowledge of English language
High School leaving certificate
The joined PG diploma in Human Resources Management is accredited in European Union.
Università degli Studi Guglielmo Marconi is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR)
Center of Academic Research and Studies is accredited by the Greek National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance
- Fill the enrollment form below
- Pay the one time or the first installment
- Scan and send at email@example.com
- the bank receipt
- school leaving certificate (or previous degree)
- ID or passport
- Within 3 working days you will receive your codes for our platform